CfSWP Event: Speaking out for social work - crossing divides and building relationships - Feedback
Further to the Speaking out for social work-crossing divides and building relationships Conference held on 6th July at Sheffield University. Suzie has been busy working through the feedback and we are now able to share some of the comments with you.
What would have made the conference better for you?
- Excellent conference.
- If the workshops had been longer.
- A broader spectrum of practice areas.
- More time in the afternoon for workshops.
- We never got to have the debate.
Is there any other feedback you would like to provide?
- Really stimulating and enjoyable event. Great messages.
- If we had more time in the day!
- Really enjoyed it was able to relate to all the issues raised, gave me things to think about.
- Thought provoking.
- Great conference, stimulating and well presented. Lovely lunch and generous breaks/drinks.
- Welcome the message from all speakers for social workers to develop a voice at grassroots.
- Longer for speakers.
- Brilliant day, will look to join and engage in the CfSWP!